Pilates for pregnancy
Regular pilates training improves your posture. It prevents unpleasant symptoms during pregnancy, such as leg cramps, varicose veins, edema and pain in the waist and back. Exercise during pregnancy also has a great effect in stabilizing the hip and strengthening the lower back.
If you exercise regularly, you increase your body's ability to recover faster after childbirth.
Benefits of practicing pilates:
- Prepares you physically for childbirth
- Strengthens and stabilizes the stomach and back, which makes it easier for you to carry the extra weight you carry during pregnancy
- Increases your bodily awareness and helps you use your breath to release tension and facilitate birth
- Working with the pelvic floor in each exercise gives you greater control over yourself
childbirth and provides faster recovery
– Faster recovery to your original body shape
Classical Pilates is defined as the science and art of coordinating body and mind to achieve total fitness. You use your own body as well as the resistance of springs to perform a series of movements that are linked together in an efficient transition, which is adapted to your needs.
Classic Pilates Malmö
Norregatan 8, 211 27 Malmö
Telefon: 040-13 61 14
Mobil: +46(0)73 560 30 14
MÅN-TORS kl.08.30 – 19.30
FREDAGAR kl. 08.00 – 14.00
LÖRDAGAR kl. 09.00 – 12.00
Find us on Google Map
"I have been diagnosed with disc herniation in the lower back. I was recommended surgery but my Physiotherapist suggested Pilates to build strength in my core to avoid surgery. Ever since, I have been hooked on Pilates as I have seen a huge difference in my body awareness, range of movement and being able to activate my core to protect my back."
"I have lived with chronic inflammation and joint pain for many years. The training offered at Classic Pilates Malmö has been an important part in becoming free from both pain and medications."