Membership terms & conditions of purchase
- 1. General Terms and Conditions for Classic Pilates Malmö membership
These general conditions apply to agreements between MJ Classic Pilates AB (hereinafter referred to as Classic Pilates Malmö) and the Member (the person to whom this agreement applies). The agreement is personal and cannot be transferred to another person. Membership includes participation in the facility's offerings during its opening hours.
All memberships are digital, membership cards/clip cards are digitally in the app and on the customer's member profile.
No physical membership cards/clip cards are distributed.
- 2. Membership and payment terms
Classic Pilates Malmö offers different types of membership. All amounts include VAT (6%) and refer to payment in SEK currency. The agreed price assumes that payment takes place in the agreed manner.
- Membership group training with monthly payment - The membership is binding for 12 months and thereafter applies indefinitely/continuously (pay monthly) until the customer cancels the membership. Payment of the monthly fee is made via account/credit card and continuously in advance. With monthly billing, the due date is the 27th of each month. The exception is if that day falls on a holiday when payment will be charged to the card on the nearest banking day before the due date.
If there is no debit on the customer's account/credit card on the day of the transfer/debit, a reminder for the overdue monthly fee will be sent.
The member has fulfilled his payment obligation when the stated amount has been received by Classic Pilates Malmö. If payment is not received by the due date for the reminder, Classic Pilates Malmö reserves the right to charge any late payment interest according to the Interest Act and, where applicable, collection costs.
- Membership group training Annual pass – Group training Annual pass automatically expires indefinitely until the Member terminates the agreement. Termination must take place in person and in writing via email no later than 30 days before the start of a new period. Annual passes cannot be canceled early. The member undertakes to pay the entire annual fee.
- Membership group training Clip card – Group training clip card is valid for one (1) year from the date of purchase. Unused clips expire thereafter and cannot be used. The clip card is personal and cannot be transferred to another person.
- Membership personal training – Personal Training and PT Group are signed as clip cards. Personal Training and PT Group/Duo Clip Cards are valid for one (1) year from the date of purchase. Unused clips expire thereafter and cannot be used. The clip card is personal and cannot be transferred to another person.
- Payment via invoice – When paying via invoice, a credit period of ten days applies. Age limit for invoice payment is 18 years. No invoice fee is added to the invoices. Classic Pilates Malmö reserves the right to charge interest according to law, administrative fees, reminder fees and collection costs in case of late or non-payment.
- Missing payment - If the Member does not pay for membership in accordance with the agreed payment terms, Classic Pilates Malmö has the right to suspend the Member by blocking membership and other memberships for training until payment is made. In the event of non-payment, interest and a reminder fee as well as any administrative fee will be charged. The case is then handed over to debt collection.
- 3. E-commerce
In order for the member to be able to pay for purchased membership, payments for e-commerce need to be approved via their bank.
- 4. Freezing of membership in special circumstances
Customers who, due to special circumstances, cannot use their membership for a certain period of time, can freeze their membership against a valid medical certificate.
Freezing of membership in the event of injury, illness, pregnancy is granted for a maximum of 60 days. During pregnancy, we can freeze up until three months after expected birth.
If the membership needs to be frozen longer than these three months after the birth date, the member needs to prove this with a certificate.
Illness / injury: Medical certificate
Pregnancy: No certificate required
The membership freeze request is sent to email@example.com
- 5. Cancellation rules
Group training must be canceled 8 hours before the booked group training class. If cancellation occurs later than 8 hours before the booked group training class, a fee of SEK 250 will be charged. Personal Training and PT Group must be canceled no later than 24 hours before the booked training time. If a cancellation is made later than 24 hours before the booked time, the full amount will be charged
- 6. Rules of Procedure
Classic Pilates Malmö has an age limit of 16. Members must follow rules and instructions regarding training methods and training equipment provided by Classic Pilates Malmö staff. Members must behave in a way that does not disturb other members, guests or staff. Member must be on time for the booked training session, if 5 minutes late, the Member may be denied a place in the group training class. The member is responsible for accompanying guests following applicable rules and instructions. Member or guest may not trade in goods or perform services in Classsic Pilates Malmö premises. Only Classic Pilates Malmö may instruct and train members in Classic Pilates Malmö premises. Members may only stay in Classic Pilates Malmö premises in connection with training or events. Members may not use Classic PIlates Malmö premises for personal training or use Classic Pilates Malmö equipment and devices on their own. Personal items must be left in the changing room and not taken into the training rooms. Valuables must be locked in the cupboard. Member must leave Classic Pilates Malmö premises no later than closing time. Personal items left behind in Classic Pilates Malmö premises may be removed. If the owner does not claim such things within 14 days, Classic Pilates Malmö may, at its own discretion, throw or, in the case of valuables, hand them over to the police. Classic Pilates Malmö has the right to suspend the Member for a certain period of time or terminate the agreement with immediate effect if the Member violates the rules of order. Classic Pilates Malmö is not responsible for losses due to theft, burglary or for any other reason for damage to the customer's or other visitors' belongings.
- 7. Liability and disclaimer
All training takes place at your own risk. Classic Pilates Malmö is not responsible for personal injury caused to the Member due to accident or as a result of another member's or guest's actions or lack thereof. Each Member and their guest are responsible for ensuring that their state of health is such that they can participate without risk in the activities they choose at Classic Pilates Malmö. Classic Pilates Malmö has the right, after consultation with the Member, to cancel the membership if the training results in a deterioration of the member's health.
- 8. Changes in opening hours
Classic Pilates Malmö reserves the right to make changes in opening hours, schedule, training times as well as in premises and equipment, which may lead to limitations in the offer. Classic Pilates Malmö has the right to close the premises and the business for renovation, maintenance and development of the business.
- 9. Change of the customer's personal data
The customer must immediately notify Classic Pilates Malmö of changes to personal information such as name, address, telephone number or e-mail address. Classic Pilates Malmö is not responsible for cases where any payment reminder or information does not reach the customer at the address specified by the customer.
- 10. Customer register in database
All customers are registered in a database. By accepting this agreement, the customer consents to that registration. Classic Pilates Malmö processes information about the customer in order to provide and administer customer systems that the customer has agreed to. The customer's data is processed in accordance with the Personal Data Act. Information is not disclosed to third parties unless the processing is necessary for the current purpose with balancing of interests as a legal basis.
- 11. Consent
In that I, as a signing customer, approve the conditions, I agree that withdrawals may be made from the specified account/card at the request of the payee Classic Pilates Malmö for transfer to him.
- 12. Other payer
If another person or company that has assumed payment responsibility for the customer in the agreement interrupts the payments, the customer is jointly and severally liable for payment.
- 13. Force Majeure Classic Pilates Malmö is not responsible for interruptions in training opportunities that are due to circumstances beyond Classic Pilates Malmö's control, such as water damage, fire damage or other damage to the training facility, strike, lockout, natural disaster or authority decision.
- 14. Termination Classic Pilates Malmö reserves the right, without giving reasons, to immediately terminate the agreement until termination. In the event of early termination, for reasons other than the Member's breach of contract, the part of the prepaid payment that has not been used up is refunded.
- 15. Cookies
Classical Pilates is defined as the science and art of coordinating body and mind to achieve total fitness. You use your own body as well as the resistance of springs to perform a series of movements that are linked together in an efficient transition, which is adapted to your needs.
MÅN-TORS kl.08.30 – 19.30
FREDAGAR kl. 08.00 – 14.00
LÖRDAGAR kl. 09.00 – 12.00
Find us on Google Map
"I have been diagnosed with disc herniation in the lower back. I was recommended surgery but my Physiotherapist suggested Pilates to build strength in my core to avoid surgery. Ever since, I have been hooked on Pilates as I have seen a huge difference in my body awareness, range of movement and being able to activate my core to protect my back."
"I have lived with chronic inflammation and joint pain for many years. The training offered at Classic Pilates Malmö has been an important part in becoming free from both pain and medications."