Terms and conditions
UPDATED TERMS FOR THOSE WHO TRAIN AT CLASSIC PILATES MALMÖ
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These conditions apply to you who register for a course, workshop or other event at Classic Pilates or who otherwise contact or follow us.
ADVANTAGE OF OFFERS AND INFORMATION
You get to take part in various offers and benefits, invitations to events as well as our news and inspiration mailings.
We communicate offers, invitations and information via e-mail, SMS and via our website as well as via our social channels such as Facebook, Instagram.
After the end of the course, workshop or event you participated in, we will keep your personal data for 12 months and then delete it. If you wish to have your personal data deleted earlier, please let us know at email@example.com
PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
At Classic Pilates Malmö & Båstad, we want you to feel safe with how we process your personal data. Here we explain what information we collect and how we use your personal information and inform you of your rights.
PERSONAL DATA THAT YOU HAVE PROVIDED TO US
We process information about you that you provide yourself in connection with your participation in one of our courses, workshops or other events in order to be able to provide you with the right service and to be able to administer the customer relationship.
Below you can easily read to what extent and for what purpose we process your personal data:
ADMINISTRATION OF THE PURCHASE OF A COURSE, WORKSHOP OR OTHER EVENT (INCLUDING INVOICING)
- Personal Number
- Contact details (e.g. address, email and phone number)
- Payment information and history
- Purchase information
- Registration and possibly notes that you leave in connection with the notification or inquiry
- course evaluations INFORMATION AND MARKETING Your contact details are further used for sending information and news (including marketing) by e-mail, SMS and by post as well as via our social channels such as Facebook, Instagram. Please note that at any time you can customize the channels through which you wish Classic Pilates to contact you or completely unsubscribe from mailings. Regarding social media, you must make your own settings regarding interest and security on your own accounts. PARTICIPATION IN COMPETITIONS Your contact details (including social security number) are processed when participating in a competition or an event provided by Classic Pilates and when passing on any winnings such as gift cards or products. PHOTO and VIDEO MATERIAL When participating in courses, workshops or other events with us, we may take photographs or make video recordings. Such photographs and videos may be used in our social media (such as Facebook, Instagram etc.) and reproduced on our website, our news and information mailings and in our other marketing. By participating in courses, workshops or other events, we assume that you accept that we use photo and video material for the above-mentioned purposes.
WHERE DO WE GET YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
In addition to the personal data you yourself provide to us, we may also collect personal data from someone else (so-called third party). For example, we may collect information from social media.
WHO DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA WITH?
Your personal data is only handled by us Classic Pilates and in cases where it is necessary for us to be able to offer you our services with companies that are so-called. personal data assistants. A personal data processor is a company that processes personal data on our behalf and according to our instructions. We have written agreements with all personal data processors through which they guarantee the security of the personal data that is processed and undertake to comply with our security requirements.
We have personal data assistants who help us with:
- Invoicing and payment solutions • Booking system
HOW LONG DO WE SAVE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
12 months after the end of the course, workshop or event
HOW DO YOU CONTACT US WITH QUESTIONS ABOUT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Classic Pilates Norregtan 8. 211 27 Malmö 073-560 3014
Classical Pilates is defined as the science and art of coordinating body and mind to achieve total fitness. You use your own body as well as the resistance of springs to perform a series of movements that are linked together in an efficient transition, which is adapted to your needs.
MÅN-TORS kl.08.30 – 19.30
FREDAGAR kl. 08.00 – 14.00
LÖRDAGAR kl. 09.00 – 12.00
Find us on Google Map